Custom beaded adult moccasins. Every pair is completely custom and inspired by the recipient. Moccasin can take up to two months from date of purchase to date of shipment. Tracked shipping is included in the price.
There are 2 payment options. The first is paying full price up front. The second is a deposit for $250. Upon completion of beading, the outstanding balance will be required. Should the outstanding balance not be paid within 1 week of notification of beading completion, the deposit/moccasins will be forfeited. Moccasins only take 2 evenings to complete once beading is done. All moccasins come with leather soles.
I will send you an email post transaction asking about the below information:
1. the size of the foot (preferably custom measurements of the length and the width at the widest part of the foot
2. if you would like fur, no fur with beaded edge, fringe. If fur, the preference in colour
3. Preferred beading colours
4. Preferred melton cloth upper colour (this is the fabric that i bead on that is then secured to the leather)
5. Preferred beading design - Metis style beadwork is floral. I can do other designs however please note i will not replicate another Nation's designs. If you are unsure if i can do the design, send me a message and we can discuss prior to ordering.
6. a story about the recipient that can be used as inspiration for the moccasins.
** if you are unsure of the colours or design, a few of the recipients favour colours can help.
A note about the pricing: I spend on average, 20 hours of beading for an adult pair of moccasins, 10-15 for children depending on their size and 5 for toddlers. I spend at least an hour per pair of moccasins designing and choosing the colours. Each moccasin pattern and beading design is completely custom to the recipient. Each stitch and bead is placed with intention. The prices are set to cover this complete customization, my time and supplies expense.